Changemakers is the newest co-working space located right on the shores of Sloan’s Lake designed to help Denver’s social change community thrive. We’ve created a professional, affordable home base for nonprofits and social entrepreneurs to work and network, designed to accelerate the pace of innovation and success.
Changemakers co-working space provides you access to Colorado’s most robust in-house nonprofit and social enterprise training program and the chance to rub elbows on a daily basis with Colorado’s most successful and creative nonprofit and social enterprise leaders.
- An office space designed with the success of small or new nonprofits and social enterprises in mind
- Being part of a community of like-minded people
- A panoramic view of Sloans Lake and the Denver skyline within a block of great restaurants, coffee shops and a brewpub
- Being located in the offices of Joining Vision and Action, giving you access to Colorado’s most robust in-house nonprofit and social enterprise training program and the chance to rub elbows on a daily basis with Colorado’s most successful and creative nonprofit and social enterprise leaders
- 8000-square-foot of office space bustling with other change-makers, people dedicated to making their world a better place
- The opportunity to collaborate with changemakers on a daily basis
- A flexible space and fee schedule designed to provide you with the space you need to succeed without a lot of frivolous overhead
Or call (720) 407.8390
CHANGEMAKERS co-working has desk and work space for people in the early stages of starting or operating nonprofits or social enterprises, as well as for people already running operations too big for the local coffee shop or dining room table, and too small to rent a traditional office with associated overhead.
Open five days a week.
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Full-time rate category provides additional after-hours access evenings and weekends.
What you get.
Variety of work environments including desks, counters, lounge and patio
Private meeting and conference spaces
- Free printing
Availability of professional B&W and Color copiers
Kitchen with free coffee and tea
- Professional mailing and delivery address
Onsite parking for cars and bikes
On multiple bus routes, easy access to local trail system
Across the street from Sloan’s Lake Park, in the heart of downtown Edgewater
Free use of JVA library and discounted on-site training available
Full-Time; $350/month includes dedicated desk with after-hours access (evenings and weekends). Eight hours of training or conference room availability per month.
Full-Time; $300/month includes hot-desk (non-dedicated desk) with after-hours access (evenings and weekends). Eight hours of training or conference room availability per month.
Part-Time; $250/month includes up to 24hrs/wk hot-desk or counter space. Four hours of conference or training room space per month.
Gig; $125/month includes 1 day or eight hrs/wk hot0-desk or counter space.
All rate categories include free wifi for Internet access, B&W laser printing, meeting room, kitchen facility with free coffee and tea and a lounging space
Full-time and part-time categories enjoy a $10/hr rate for additional conference room usage and $20/hr rate for additional training room usage.
Gig and Drop-in categories can rent conference room space for $20 an hour and training room space for $30 an hour.
Printers and Lockers
Printer usage; B&W and Color copier with two-sided copying, collating and stapling is available at a per page charge billed monthly; .05 for B&W and .15 for Color.
Locker rental, $20/month
Hours of operation Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM *. Closed the following holidays; New Years Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. If a holiday falls on a Saturday, the building will be closed the Friday before, if on a Sunday, the building will be closed the Monday after. Access to the space can be made available after hours and weekends for meetings or special events by appointment per the rate sheet.
Building entry and exiting must occur through the double door front entry.
* 24/7 space access is available for the full-time dedicated desk rent option, see the rate sheet.
Watchword: leave no trace, i.e., when you leave, no one should know you were there. Examples include:
- No personal or work items left in the building except in a rented locker or a file cabinet associated with a dedicated desk
- Wipe kitchen counter after use and place dirty dishes in the dishwasher
- Fridges are only used for daytime storage
- Replace paper products in bathrooms if empty
- Use trash and recycle containers
Respect other Changemakers use of space and materials. The lounge is considered a quiet area.
Wifi for Internet access is available throughout the building. Network names are prefaced by JVA; 1 Incubate is the large room, 2 Upstairs is the upper portion of the building and 3 South is the southern portion of the building. Ethernet cable ports for Internet access is also available in select spots.
An IP phone can be made available on a case-by-case basis.
A laser printer is available in the production room and is accessible via the Wifi network.
A B&W and Color copier can be made available by special code, see the rate sheet.
Changemakers Internet use and telephone services cannot be used for any illegal purpose or purpose deemed inappropriate including but not limited to spamming, posting or downloading illegal files or accessing portions of the network without appropriate permissions.
Respect everyone’s use of the Wifi network. Restrict video to short clips or webinars associated to work.