- This event has passed.
Get Your Geek On
May 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $99
How to Build a $10,000 Website for Your Nonprofit
Have you ever wanted to build a stunning and results-producing website but don’t know where to start?
Do you think your nonprofit’s website is out-of-date, ineffective and holding you back?
Do you wish your nonprofit had an agency-quality website but think it’s too expensive?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above questions, we’ve got a course for you.
Geeks now run the world. They’ve become indispensable assets to any organization because they can do everything. They generate publicity. They generate cash. They make those around them more successful. They’re in high demand and in the spotlight. Geeks have the power to transform an organization, inside and out. Geeks are now digital rock stars.
Build a nonprofit website.
Nonprofits can’t hire established digital rock stars, though. They cost too much. But your nonprofit still needs one. The good news is you can be your nonprofit’s digital rock star and revel in the accolades in the process.
Geek Your Geek On is an intensive one day course for nonprofit professionals who want to become their organization’s digital rock star. Participants will be introduced to website core concepts and best practices and leave with fully-functioning, agency-quality website that can generate online donations, mobilize volunteers and produce publicity.
We welcome everyone regardless of skill level. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and a laptop if you have one. If you don’t have a laptop, contact us and we will try to make arrangements.
Who is it for?
- Development directors who want to strengthen their organization’s ability to capture financial support.
- Program managers who want to increase awareness about their services.
- Marketing staff who want to learn more about how to best position their organization.
- Office managers who want to know how to streamline day-to-day questions into online-based solutions.
What results will you have at the end of the day?
- A fully operational (or a jazzy, updated) website.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for key web pages.
- An active “give button” with payment processing functionality.
- Heightened understanding of the “back end” workings, and future possibilities, of your website.