JVA’s comprehensive, integrated service approach means that you don’t have to spend your time figuring out how to find and coordinate different consultants. We do that for you through our in-house team of 20 experts, who can ensure you get what you need in any of the following areas:
- Community assessments and market research
- Community engagement
- Communications audits, training and consulting
- Strategic and business planning
- Board and staff development and training
- Facilitating community and collaborative meetings
- Financing your organization and programs, including: helping you put together a financing plan, grant writing and social enterprise development
- Recruiting the right board, staff and interns that will help take your organization to the next level
- Research and program evaluation
If you’re a funder, we can help you think through your next initiative and build the capacity of your grantees to meet your desired outcomes.
Our approaches are informed by best practices and over a quarter of a century of work with nonprofits, government agencies, foundations and socially-responsible businesses, and they are constantly innovated by JVA’s next generation team of researchers and specialists who bring new thinking, fresh ideas and research-informed practice to our work.