In 2013, JVA created a report for the Hemera Foundation that examined research on the healthy development of children ages zero to three. The report focuses specifically on research and theory to identify factors that influence their growth, development or success, as well as programmatic and policy innovations.
- Board of directors
- Community assessment
- Community engagement
- Encore careers
- Executive Directors
- Implementation Science
- Marketing & Communications
- Policy and advocacy
- Reports and Publications
- Social Enterprise
- Strategic Planning
- Shopping for a Cause: Doing your holiday shopping through social enterprise
- President-elect Donald Trump’s impact on nonprofits: the potential effect of his campaign promises
- Can I advocate? General guidelines for nonprofits.
- #GivingTuesday: Polish Your Website with SEO
- Election 2016. Change can be hard.