Earned Income for Nonprofits
JVA’s Earned Income for Nonprofits provides nonprofit leaders with realistic, actionable tools for bringing social enterprise strategies to your organization. You’ll learn from successful social entrepreneurs in a dynamic, interactive environment, and leave the training with a specific action plan for adding earned-income strategies into your organization.
- See your organization through the lens of a social-purpose business
- Find potential revenue streams for your organization
- Identify a target market, and gain the tools to perform useful market research
- Develop a financial model to test the viability of your business idea
- Learn the opportunities for financing your transition to social enterprise
This is the best way to kickstart your organization’s journey toward greater financial self-sufficiency.
Why become a social enterprise?
With grant funding more uncertain than ever, the practice of social enterprise—pairing business principles with social purpose—provides a powerful approach for sustaining and scaling your organization’s impact. Across the globe, thousands of organizations are adopting social enterprise practices to heal the environment, employ marginalized populations and bring communities together to advance the common good.
The Social Enterprise Perspective
Business Model Canvas
Customer and Beneficiary Segments
Working Lunch: SE Financing or Attorney
Evaluations and Final circle