July 28 @ 9:00 am - July 29 @ 4:30 pm| $249
Importance of Program Evaluation
The funding world becomes more competitive every day, and the organizations that can prove their programs work are the ones that get funded. Our proven evaluation program will help your organization provide evidence of success and ultimately lead to increased number of donors and monetary gain.
Meet the Trainer
Research and Evaluation Associate
Spanning two full days, this Joining Vision and Action evaluation training will give you the information you need to design and implement a comprehensive program evaluation using both qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Learn basic terminology and concepts used in evaluation
- Understand the growing importance of program evaluation in the nonprofit sector
- Receive a logic model template and learn how to design and use your own logic models and evaluation plans
- Understand and be able to effectively use different evaluation methods and data collection tools
- Learn the basics of analyzing data and reporting findings
- Ensure that your organization is ready to effectively measure and report the results of its programs
Why sign up?
Even if you hire Joining Vision and Action or someone else to perform most of your program evaluation, this training will help you manage evaluation projects and give you a solid understanding of how to get the most out of your efforts.