Amount: $115,000 per grant recipient
Every year, the Fit for Life Foundation awards grants of $115,000 each to three non-profit organizations or social enterprises that are pioneering projects to promote lifelong fitness and health. The three winning non-profits will be announced during the awards ceremony taking place on September 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland. If your organization makes an impact on healthy aging for older (65+ years) or middle-aged people (45+ years), we would love to hear about your work. Fit for Life Foundation welcomes solutions relevant to:
- Physical fitness
- Exercise and sport
- Mental well-being
- At-home care
- Community support for older people
- Prevention of non-communicable diseases
- Other forms of preventative health support
To apply for the Fit for Life Foundation’s Healthy Aging Grant, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The organization or initiative must be legally registered as a non-profit or social enterprise in its country/countries of operations.
- Proposals will NOT be accepted or reviewed by Fit for Life Foundation’s grants committee if submitted by:
- Research institutes
- Government/public sector institutes
- Political organizations
- Organizations that discriminate in their leadership, staffing, or service provision on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, national origin, political affiliation, religious belief or sexual orientation.