The John G. Duncan Charitable Trust supports a variety of charitable, benevolent, educational, and religious purposes within the state of Colorado, particularly with regard to the following program areas:
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
For the March 31 deadline, applications are being accepted from organizations whose primary focus is Arts, Culture and Humanities or Education. The John G. Duncan Charitable Trust does not fund requests to support:
- General operating expenses
- Capital expenditures
- Organizations located outside of Colorado
- Other grantmaking organizations
- Organizations recognized by the IRS as non-functionally integrated supporting organizations per Section 509(a)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
- Organizations must serve and operate in Colorado.
- Organizations are eligible to apply once per calendar year.