Joining Vision and Action is a Colorado-based company relentlessly focused on bringing research and innovation to community and social change efforts. We call this implementation science.
From business and strategic planning to grantwriting, program evaluation, social enterprise, and fundraising, our team of experts is ready to help you challenge long-time assumptions and introduce more effective and imaginative tools into your work, helping you realize even greater community impact.
Welcome to CHANGEMAKERS co-working at JVA, a workspace designed and managed to give you a running start at success.
Located in the offices of Joining Vision and Action, CHANGEMAKERS co-working has desk and work space for people in the early stages of starting or operating nonprofits or social enterprises.
Why Choose JVA
- We put our heads together to solve your most compelling problem
- We know how to put ideas into action using the most effective tools and technology
- We do stuff that works (we don’t get creative landing the plane)
- We know what it takes to get to change – we focus on results
- You get the benefit of an interdisciplinary, multigenerational team
Our Happy Clients
Our customers are nonprofits, social enterprises, foundations, government, school districts and higher education who are totally driven by community and social change. The type of people about whom Robert Kennedy said: “There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why… I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”