- This event has passed.
March 14 @ 9:00 am - March 15 @ 4:30 pm| $249 - $299
The Importance of Development Training
The ability to raise money is one of the keys to building a sustainable and relevant nonprofit. Yet many organizations rely on someone with little experience and/or no formal development training to lead their efforts. Often, that person doubles as executive director or as communications manager.
Our Training Helps
Joining Vision and Action’s Development Intensive is designed for current Development Directors, sales and marketing professionals searching for an encore career and emerging young nonprofit professionals looking to step into their next development position.
All sessions are taught by JVA experts in the field who share with you what they know works (it’s not just theory). Development Intensive will not only advance your career, it will also help your organization raise more money.
This two-day fundraising training will ensure you’re on the path to success.
- Creating a culture of fundraising
- How to identify and develop the strategies that are right for you
- Effective left-brain/right-brain messaging
- Engaging everyone in the organization in fundraising
- Understanding generational (and other) differences among prospective donors
- Leveraging the power of social media to find and engage donors, and to ramp up your online donations
You will leave this fundraising training with:
- The tools to build a sustainable fundraising program
- The ability to engage everyone in your organization to help
- A binder of reference materials
- Access to additional resources from Joining Vision and Action
- A peer network
This development training will put you on the fast track to success. Sign up today!
Psst! Want to add the cherry on top? We’ve partnered Development Intensive and Write a Grant in a Day in our schedule so you can learn it all in one fell swoop. Keep the fundraising ball rolling and join us the day following DI for a sweet deal of $299.