Customer Service Culture
Does your customer service make the cable company look good? Is your organization a little late in even figuring out that customer service matters? Are you looking for innovative and immediately actionable strategies to invigorate and ramp up your team’s customer service capabilities? Have you noticed team members at a loss for words when clients ask for things you can’t deliver?
In today’s world, people have choices. Donors, volunteers, clients and employees all have choices. It is not enough to provide a valuable service, you have to do it in a way that leaves everyone involved feeling good.
What You’ll Learn
This training will give your team five creative strategies for delivering outstanding customer service. You’ll leave understanding how these strategies are relevant to your organization and how you can easily implement them. In addition, you’ll learn how to meet your customers’ needs, even when you can’t give them exactly what they ask for. Finally, you’ll learn how to begin the process of culture transformation in your organization (no matter how large or small your staff is) by creating a customer service brand to reflect both your internal and external service strategies.
Come to this training and…
- Learn the five most important strategies for today’s organizations, and explore real-life examples of how they have worked for other organizations
- Discover immediately actionable techniques for implementing these strategies in your organization
- Master a process (that’s easy to share with your staff or team members) for meeting your customers’ needs, even when you can’t give them exactly what they want
- Find out how to begin the process of culture transformation in your organization
- Create a customer service brand to reflect both your internal and external service strategies
Our upcoming trainings are listed below. Register today!