Starting at $2,750
Our grant proposal boilerplate development includes:
- An up to two-hour kickoff meeting with you and your team
- A compelling cover letter that strongly differentiates your organization from others engaged in similar work and clearly articulates why funding you is a good investment for the funder
- A template grant proposal narrative in the format most frequently used by funders in your state,¹ with up-to-date statistics documenting the need for your work, research citations supporting your approach and an evaluation plan section reviewed by one of our evaluation experts.
- A review of your attachments that support the proposal narrative with recommendations for improvement
- Professional edits of all proposal documents by our in-house copyeditor, and copies of all documents in two formats: one in Microsoft Word that you can use for email and print submissions, and one for submission in online formats
What’s the timeline for the whole process? Work will be completed within six weeks of kickoff.
Read more about our grant proposal boilerplate development product here.
Please complete our contact form or give us a call and we’ll talk to you about a more specialized quote!