Customized Training: Engaging Your Board in Fundraising
Having effective ambassadors is key to attracting and retaining donors, and engaging your board in fundraising is the place to start. JVA can help.
In our customized training, our expert team will apply our decades of experience to your organization’s specific needs to develop effective strategies for amping up your fundraising activities.
- A preparatory meeting with your JVA resource development expert to review current fundraising approaches and brainstorm session strategies.
- A two-hour interactive session with fun and engaging activities for your board members, covering:
- What a difference a fundraising culture can make on your overall efforts and targeted campaigns (hint: it’s significant!)
- How to effectively communicate the value of your organization to personal and professional networks
- Who gives to your organization and why they give
- How all team members can contribute to fundraising efforts
- How to make “soft asks”
- Strategies to improve stewardship of donors
- Customized handouts for participants to take home and use for future reference
- Increased knowledge about how a culture of fundraising can benefit the entire organization and how everyone can contribute to its development and sustainability
- Better understanding of, comfort with, and commitment to the role(s) board members can play in fundraising
- Increased communication skills across your team for talking about the organization and for making “the ask”
The bottom line:
Our Engaging Your Board in Fundraising customized training is designed to help your entire organization become more involved in fundraising and, thus, raise more funds. We’re not sure there could be a better investment in your organization’s future.
Pricing starts at $1,200 for organizations located within the metro Denver area. If that’s you, just click below to purchase.
For groups outside of this area, we’re happy to travel to you! Please contact us or call for a quote—(303) 477-4896.