Emergency Rural Health Care Grants: Track One: Recovery Grants
Amount: $25,000–$1 million
The purpose of the program is to support projects in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic to support health care needs in your community. In your application, you can request grant funding to address one or more of the following categories:
- Vaccine distribution
- Medical supplies and equipment for medical surge
- Reimbursement for healthcare-related revenue loss during the pandemic
- Telehealth expansion
- Construction or renovation of healthcare facilities
- Staffing for testing or vaccine administration
- A public body, such as a municipality, county, district, authority, or other political subdivision of a state. State public bodies are not eligible for assistance under this program.
- A nonprofit corporation or association. Applicants, other than nonprofit utility applicants, must have significant ties with the local rural community. Such ties are necessary to ensure to the greatest extent possible that a facility under private control will carry out a public purpose and continue to primarily serve rural areas.
- Federally-recognized Tribes, including a political subdivision of a Tribe, in a rural area